Pages

Welcome to my stash...





Thursday, July 4, 2013

That's MY Name on that Cover!!

I have been anxiously waiting for the cover release for the upcoming Anthology that my short story is being published in. Today, it was released!!
I had already seen a preview of the cover but wasn't able to share it yet, so getting the "Ok" today was amazing! I want to shout out to everyone, "That's my name on that cover!" I'm excited to be a part of this project and to be a part of such an amazing team of writers! It's been fun to learn about each Author and their stories. All of them are so unique, it'll be fun to see the reviews! So, without further delay, here it is, the cover:

The release date is set for July 31, 2013. It may change but for now, that's the target date. The next BIG step is getting ARC's (Advanced Reader Copies). I hope to be able to get some people to read and review it as a pre-published push. 
I guess it's just an exciting thing to know that your dreams have come true! I have always wanted my name on the cover of a book. Now, it's a reality! My next goal- getting a full novel published! 
To learn more about the upcoming book (and more about my AWESOME publishing company) visit: http://www.xchylerpublishing.com/site.cfm/Our-Books/Upcoming-Books.cfm 

No comments:

Post a Comment