Pages

Welcome to my stash...





Monday, April 4, 2011

Writing, Writing, Writing...

I am in the process of writing my first Young Adult book. I have had this story in my head since High School (nearly sixteen years ago) and now finally taking the time to get it down onto paper.

Now that I am nearing the end of my manuscript, the nerves are setting in! People are actually going to read it??!! I know, this is probably a natural feeling that most writer's experience. I am still in the stage where I am nervous about admitting that I am writing.

I had a wonderful experience a few weeks ago: I was at my church doing a youth activity. When the girls found out I was writing a book, they all said they wanted to read it! It made me feel good and motivated me to keep going.

I would like to post different aspects of my book as they come about. Maybe even post Chapter One (when my nerves settle down). I would love feed back and would love to hear about other books and projects out there too!

Have a wonderful day!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment