Pages

Welcome to my stash...





Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reading about Writing!

I am currently reading a wonderful book that is helping me to write the best novel that I can. It was suggested to me by my friend and newly published author, Jennifer Wolf. (Thanks Jennifer for your support!)
The book is called "Story Engineering: Master the 6 Core Competencies of Successful Writing" by Larry Brooks. I know that the title is a mouth full, but believe me it is worth the read!
For those of you, like me, who are just starting out in the big world of writing, or even for those who have written a bunch, there is much to learn here! I have not finished the book yet but can already say that it has me fired up to get back to writing.
I stopped writing for the time being- to focus on this book and to learn more so that I can avoid any more mistakes. I already know that I will need to make changes; but it's better better now than after draft #6!!
I wanted to share this information and to offer my support as a writer. I know I am still learning myself but as I learn and grow, I want to share with others!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment